A house gate is never an easy choice, especially if you are not an expert, so today we want to help you identify the best gate automations by listing all its components.
Gate automation: VDS Automation products
Gate automatisms are the products that allow old gates to become automatic as a result of different mechanisms such as:
- panel or control unit: it is electronically powered and receives the signal from the gate sensors. Basically there are 2 sensors:
- remote control for opening and closing: it is a small device that makes your life easier. Each remote control has its own frequency and channel, so as not to interfere with other gates nearby. If you want to learn more about interference, you can find our article here.
- photocells: it is an essential component because it avoids the crushing of people or things. The photocells constantly communicate with the control unit through to a light beam.
There are two types of automatic gates:
- with hinged door. It is the most common type of gate, especially because it provides an installation that is simpler and faster compared to the sliding gate. For the installation, you need to have enough space in the house to allow the doors to open smoothly. 3 different automations are suitable for this type of gate:
- sliding. Usually, a sliding gate is preferable when there is little space available and it is not possible to install an internal opening. In the VDS catalog, you can find 6 types of automation for this type of gate:
Which gate automatisms can I choose?
These are just a couple of the things you need to know before choosing your gate.
Before installing an automatic gate, an expert’s valuation is fundamental to determine which model best suits the surrounding environment.
The experts will evaluate the conditions of use (for example if l the gate will be installed in a residence or in a single house), the conditions of the land (for example if there is a sloping ground), the available space (for example, if space is enough to open the swing gate and if it can be opened inwards) and many other conditions.
You just need to contact us to make your daily life more comfortable!
It’s time to choose the right VDS Automation motor for you.
VDS Automation: always on our customers’ side!
Fill out the form and browse the catalog.