Do you have a swing gate and have you finally decided to automate it? VDS helps you in choosing the best motorization for your gate to guarantee optimal performance.
Motorized swing gate, how does it work?
Indice dei Contenuti
The swing gate is the most used type of gate for private homes, villas and residential complexes because it is capable of combining the convenience of an automatic gate with an elegant and customizable aesthetic based on your style.
The swing gate in fact has one or two leaves that rotate on a central pivot allowing the opening and closing towards the inside or the outside of the property.
The automated swing gate has an electrical panel and a control impulse control unit, generated by a radio control or a key selector.
At a distance and with a simple click from the remote control you can finally open and close your gate, avoiding being under adverse weather conditions.
Given the great possibility of customization, each swing gate has characteristics of different size and weight, and above all based on the number of daily openings and closings, a motor capable of supporting operation must be installed.
The frequency of use of swing gates is divided into:
- Residential use, in the case of private homes or villas, and is thus identified because the automation is operated a few times during the day;
- Condominium use, specific in residential complexes with many families which consequently sees a continuous opening and closing of the gate during the day and night;
- Work use, in the event that the gate is installed in front of a company or an industry where machines and heavy vehicles are constantly coming and going for work.
PM1 Electromechanical Linear Actuator 230V: technical characteristics
For over 30 years VDS Automation has been producing and experimenting with new automation solutions for gates that are increasingly performing and innovative.
We present our PM1 230V Electromechanical Linear Actuator for swing gates which has these characteristics:
- Leaf max 3.5 mt
- Actuator in sturdy aluminum structure pushed “in axis”
- Useful stroke 300 mm – 400 mm – 600 mm
- Stainless steel rod with dust scraper
- Maximum silent operation
- Electric motor with electro-brake
- 140 ° thermal protection
- Manual release with personalized key
- Mechanical parts lubricated with lithium grease against corrosion, oxidation and rust
- 120 ° opening
- Quick assembly with multi-position brackets and bracket covers in quick technopolymer
- Anti-crushing device * (EN 12453)
- Speed slowdown * (EN 12453)
- 230 Vac power supply
- Maximum silent operation
The PM1 230V Electromechanical Linear Actuator is suitable for:
- SEMI-INTENSIVE use
- Frequency of use 50%
- Opening time 15 – 25 – 30 SEC
- Thrust force 1500 N
If you need more detailed information on our PM1 230V Electromechanical Linear Actuator or a consultation to choose the swing gate motor that best suits your needs, contact the VDS Automation assistance center, call 085 4971946 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We are always at your disposal!
VDS Automation: always on the side of our customers!
Fill out the form and download the catalog